Search An Art Piece a Day...

Monday, August 2, 2010

More art and More blogging!

Well I have some more stuff to show off and i also want to tell you about my new blog that I am starting with Simon. Art first though! The pictures were taken with my phone, so they are crappy, but its what I have right now. I will put better pictures up on my website when i get them. OH!! and I have a new website for my art!!! The old one ( helpshopgallery.com) is still running. i am going to use the old one for crafts and specifically for fundraising for trips. This will have ANYTHING that is not generally considered "Fine art". The rest of my art will be on nicoleyvonneart.com . The reason I separated them is because i have to start applying to art school and I thought it would be a good idea to have a sort of portfolio for my art. This separation allows me to select what school representatives will see. I think it looks nice, so check it out. ANYWAY... here are the pieces. 

Now the new blog. Simon and I had a talk in the rain yesterday. i asked him if he could change anything about himself (how he dresses, acts, what he is doing, etc.) what would it be? We both came up with lists on things we would like to see in ourselves. It went from better dress to more independence and confidence. The first post on the blog talks more about my perspective, but the creation of it is a brain-child of those lists. We want to talk about things we like and be accountable to our change. Even if it's just to each other. ;) This is still going to be my main hub for all art I do. Anything that has to do with my art or traveling will be written in this blog. The other one is more of a random thoughts and ideas from two cool people. ;) have a look! WelchGab.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment